Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Breakfast, Star Wars, and short blog posts

Well, it's Wednesday, and it's time to settle into how this thing is going to be set out normally

So, time for today's random Topic of the Day!

Honestly, how many people actually eat a whole, full breakfast? How many people even eat anything for breakfast in the first place? I mean, I rarely eat breakfast (though that's probably because I insist upon waking up with only about 15 minutes to get ready and go to school), but even so I rarely feel hungry enough to be unable to last until lunch. Breakfast is stated to be the "Most important meal of the day", but how can it be if I never eat it, and yet still last for elongated periods of time? I would suggest a snack later in the evening rather than breakfast in the morning if you're in a hurry, as that's what seems to do the job for me.


Interesting Idea

Why is the Empire in Star Wars so evil? Didn't they bring order to the worlds, as well as an equal trade and a working law system?

Well, that's all for today,
The Gimboid

~-:-~Because the wind is high, it blows my mind~-:-~

2 comments:

Mrs. Solomon said...

Interesting question on the Star Wars Empire. I guess it's just a perspective answer. As well as creating order and law systems, they did other things that would be considered "evil". Also, they created order for themselves, they wanted to control everyone and everything, that's not what was needed. The people wanted to be free.

Just stumbled across your blog and found it to be interesting, will be visiting again.

Mrs. Solomon

sinreal11 said...

I would suggest a snack later in the evening rather than breakfast in the morning if you're in a hurry, as that's what seems to do the job for me.swtor credits swtor credits